Sorry, this job has expired.
$16.58/hr with a $.30/hour shift premium.
Experience a world where hard work and great pay create a place where you can learn by doing, meet new challenges, work alongside some of the greatest team members around, and have a little fun along the way. Our manually operated distribution centers hire some of the best athletes in the business!
We are currently hiring a warehouse selector for our Coppell, Texas, location.
As a warehouse selector you can expect to:
● Hustle! This is a fast-paced, physically demanding environment requiring constant walking, going up/down stairs and platforms, and handling product.
● Read labels and pick lists.
● Work in extreme cold or hot conditions. You will be handling frozen products.
● Work holidays and overtime as required-holidays are very important to our restaurant customers!
To work for us, you must:
● Be 18 years of age.
● Have a high school diploma or GED
● Be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
● Be able to work in extreme cold or hot conditions
● Pass a drug screen and background check.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
● Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance
● Vacation, personal, and sick time
● Generous 401(k) matching program and retirement plan
● Flexible spending
● Employee assistance programs
● Company-sponsored life insurance
● Supplemental life insurance
● Wellness program
● Short-term disability
● Supplemental long-term disability
Sunday through Friday starting at 2:00PM and working until the work is finished. There will be a rotation of a day off during the week for the 2nd day off.
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
All applicants who apply online to the Gordon Food Service website will receive faster application processing and receive priority recruiter attention. You can expect a very short application process of approximately 5 minutes or less.
Click “Apply now” to get started with us today.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.