Gordon Food Service is now hiring Warehouse Associates.
You can earn $17.28/hr to start. This rate includes a $0.70 shift premium per hour for night shift. You will receive incentives raise based on performance and attendance. If you are over 100% productivity, you'll also make even more with incentive pay! So you can earn even more per hour.
Workplace benefits play a big role in our culture and the happiness of our people. Here are some ways we support and protect our employees and their families. Our benefit package includes:
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance • Vacation, personal, and sick time • Generous 401(k) matching program and retirement plan • Flexible spending • Employee assistance programs • Company-sponsored life insurance • Supplemental life insurance • Wellness program • Short-term disability • Supplemental long-term disability • In addition, most of our divisions offer tuition assistance and profit sharing.
You can start receiving benefits after 30 days!
Our talented warehouse team members are known for their high standards of productivity, attention to detail, and valuable team partnerships to achieve the best results.
Here's a first-hand look at what it's like to be a warehouse associate inside of our automated distribution center!
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• You must be 18 years of age or older. • Successfully pass our hair drug screen and criminal background check requirements. • Must have a valid email so we can follow up with you and let you know what’s happening next in the process.
• Ability to lift 25-100 lbs per case as part of this job throughout the duration of the shift. • Ability to work in extreme cold or hot conditions. • Ability to constantly walking, go up and down stairs and platforms, and handle product. • Ability to read, write and communicate in English (to read labels, pick lists, scanners, signage, company website information related to benefits, updates, complete paperwork and follow verbal instructions).
• Sunday-Thursday, 6:30pm until finished. • Must be able to work holidays and overtime as required–holidays are very important to our restaurant customers!
Experience a world where hard work and great pay create a place where you can learn by doing, meet new challenges, work alongside some of the greatest team members around, and have a little fun along the way.
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us! Apply today.
Gordon Food Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free. Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.