Route Delivery Driver
Sorry, this job has expired.
$60,000.00 – $70,000.00
Sign on Bonus - $5,000
Average annual salary - $60k-$70k/Year
Low weekly benefit premiums
APPLY WITH US TODAY!!
All applicants who apply online to the Gordon Food Service Website will receive faster application processing and receive priority recruiter attention. Make sure to apply online following the instructions below.
Our routes are mainly "home daily" but there are some positions that require some flexibility and may include overnight routes, being away 2-3 nights per week. What you'll find here, is a team that pitches in to help one another to meet the needs of the customer and the organization.
• Our trucks are clean, safe, and well-cared for, just like we care for our drivers.
• You can also count on us for stability - the Food Service industry is growing and you could be part of that story.
• We're in search of experienced CDL A drivers for this opportunity.
• It's time for you to feel safe, valued, and respected.
• Give us a chance to tell you why working for us is different from anyone else.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance
• Vacation, personal, and sick time
• Generous 401(k) matching program and retirement plan
• Flexible spending
• Employee assistance programs
• Company-sponsored life insurance
• Supplemental life insurance
• Wellness program
• Short-term disability
• Supplemental long-term disability
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
This is an "industrial athlete" type of job. The right person is physically fit, loves to be active, and will love lifting/moving regularly. They are also VERY interested in customer service.
• CDL temp permit minimum requirement at application
• CDL Class A (Commercial Driver’s License) required at hire or within 90 days of start date
• 21 years of age
• Clean driving record; expect DOT standards
• Ability to pass a RIAH drug screen (hair test)
• Ability to operate a two-wheel cart with loads of up to 350 pounds
• Ready for technology -- handheld scanners, basic computer operations
This is a Monday - Friday, home daily typically
APPLY WITH US TODAY!!
All applicants who apply online to the Gordon Food Service Website will receive faster application processing and receive priority recruiter attention. Make sure to apply online following the instructions below. You can expect a very short application process of approximately 5 minutes or less.
HOW TO APPLY!
1. APPLY ONLINE: Fill out the 'Quick Apply' Form and select 'Apply Now'. On the next page, select the “employer's career website” link to apply online at the Gordon Food Service website.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug free workplace and drug tests all employees.